Thursday, August 4, 2011

Faye 1st Year: growing pics

Ok, back to blogger-land. Since the last blog we have announced that we are pregnant with baby #2... need I mention why it has taken awhile to get back to blogging again? I thought I would ease my way into this one by posting Faye's first year pictures that we took of her every month. She sat next to her good friend the "Foot Book" star of Dr. Seuss. Seeing these all in a row is crazy... she grew so much (and had a lot of silly expressions too)! There are too many outtakes to post for even one of these shots—it is hard to get a baby to sit still, pose, look at the camera and smile. So you take what you can get! When reviewing these past photos, we also noticed that when she has the "blank" look or tongue out she looks a lot like Corey's baby photos, and when she smiles she looks like Donna's.

More past pictures to come (like her birthday party). Hopefully soon!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP